FreeStyle Libre 2 Sensor
Unlike traditional blood glucose monitoring, you can get your glucose reading without those painful finger pricks with the FreeStyle Libre 2 system.
The FreeStyle Libre 2 sensor is made by a process which means the sensitivity of the sensors vary very little. This means that it is calibrated at the factory, so you don’t need to calibrate it again using a finger prick.
The FreeStyle Libre 2 Sensor continuously measures the glucose concentration in your interstitial fluid, and stores up to 8 hours of data.
FreeStyle Libre 2 Sensor Features:
- Small size and comfortable to wear - About the size of two stacked US quarters, the sensor may be scanned through clothing.
- Painless application - A very thin filament sits just under the skin to measure interstitial fluid.
- Accurate sensor readings - No fingerstick calibrations required, and the system has no interference with medications containing acetaminophen.
- Water resistant -Stays on the body for up to 14 days, and can be worn while swimming, showering, or exercising.
- Continuous monitoring - Continuously measures the glucose concentration in your interstitial fluid, and stores 8 hours of data.
FreeStyle Libre 2 Sensor Includes:
- 1 Sensor
- 1 Sensor Applicator
- Product Insert
- Reader not included